Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Fall is here

It's here. The time of year I look forward to most. The weather is getting cooler, the leaves are changing, school is in session, and pretty soon the leaves will start to fall. Although Autumn is my favorite time of year I do not love the snow that follows. Not only is it beautiful outside, but my favorite holidays are coming up...Halloween, Thanksgiving, and Dennis Birthday. This time of year I torture Dennis and make him go with me for a drive up the canyon. We typically do the Alpine Loop, since we have an annual pass. This year seems to be especially colorful perhaps because of all the moisture we got in the spring. Here are a few pics from our drive.















3 comments:

Jeanna GT said...

I do love all these pics!!! Can't wait til I can finally get up there!!!

Sara said...

Beautiful! I love the picture of the river. And you look beautiful in the last picture!! :)

Stephanie Pulham said...

Beautiful!