Sunday, August 22, 2010

It's a....GIRL!



We are so excited, we found out at the beginning of July that we are having a girl! Dennis was hoping that it was a boy, but I think that is because his daughters are teens. He was needing a little testosterone. But now that he knows it's a girl, he is excited. He cannot wait to teach her to fish and take her to BYU football games. She is going to be a total Daddy's girl, I just know it. We were also very happy to see that she is growing just fine. She seems to be perfectly healthy. I am now at 28 weeks and officially into my 3rd trimester. In just a few short months she will be here. I cannot believe it! But we cannot wait to meet our Lil' Cluff.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm 26 years old and I'm STILL a Daddy's girl. He's my rock, and there will never be anyone else quite like him for me. I'm glad that you three are so happy and doing so well. <3