Saturday, April 26, 2008

Marlene Will Be Here Soon!

Hello friends!

Everything with us is going great. Marlene will be here on May 17th. We are so excited to see her. She is staying for the entire summer, so we have lots of fun things planned. Since she is turning 12 in June, we signed her up for girls camp. So she will be headed up to Camp Shalom the first week of June. We are so excited for her, as we know she will have a wonderful time.

Dennis is doing well. He is helping my uncle install the new water heaters today at my mom's house. We will be happy to have full hot water usage, as it has been sparce the last week.

I am working today. It has been a long week for me. But I will get to take next Friday off, to make up for the additional hours. I am very excited. My mom is kind enough to go to the paper shop today. Our sealing is less than a month away and we need to get the invitations out. We are very excited for our sealing. I cannot believe how close it is!

Well that is our update! I will try and post pictures this week.

1 comments:

Shari said...

Hey thats your birthday! what a nice present. hope everything is going good with you guys. We have been crazy busy, like always.