Friday, May 9, 2008

Only a Few More Weeks

Manti Temple

Well, it is only two weeks away now. On Saturday May 24, 2008 Dennis and I will be sealed for time and all eternity in the Manti Temple. We are so excited! This has been a long road for us. On Tuesday we met with the stake president and were issued our temple recommends. It was a great day. We sent out the invitations yesterday. Hayley was kind enough to help me make them and address them. We filled up the room! There are so many people who want to share our special day. Next Saturday Marlene arrives. It is also my 29th birthday. Even though she won't be sealed to us. She will be there for the pictures which is very special. Thank you to everyone who helped make this a reality. We couldn't have done it without you.

7 comments:

Fordney said...

Congragulations Amanda. It was really nice to hear from you and see your blog. I am really excited for you to be sealed- it really is such a blessing. I hope it is a beautiful day for you!

Jeanna GT said...

so very awesome! i was going to see if we could do lunch sat, but then i looked at my calendar and saw it was your bday so i'm sure you're doing something awesome! these next few weeks are going to be so amazing for you! i'm so excited for you! CONGRATULATIONS!

@manda said...

I can hardly wait to see you on the 22nd in the provo temple! I am so excited for you two! It is going to be the craziest and best day in your life so far! Live it up and know that Jason and I are so excited for you two.

Jeff & Melesa Loosle said...

I am so excited for the two of you! It will be a world event when Jeff and I decide to take the jump as well. Enjoy the special day; don't forget your hanky as I promise you will need it.

e said...

I can't wait for the big days (yep, both of them!). You'll be stuck with me . . . FOREVER! yay!

Chad said...

This is such an amazing event. I'm sure you can imagine how long our family has prayed for this day and just how happy my mom and dad are to finally see this happen. They may be on the other side of the veil, but I know they will be there with us.

Lisa Dean said...

Amanda, Congratulations I am so happy for you guys! It was so fun to read your blog and catch up. My family told me how good you are doing and we are so excited for you. The Manti temple is so beautiful your going to love it!