Friday, June 12, 2009

Tasha's Wedding Reception / Dave Matthews Band in Las Vegas

We started out the weekend of May 7th by heading down to Vegas. Dennis had tickets for us to see Dave Matthews Band at the MGM.



So we left work early and headed down. It was a beautiful drive. We drove with the sunroof down and it was perfect! We had time to check in and then head to the concert. The concert was wonderful and I am pretty sure we got a contact high. There were a "few" people smoking marijuana at the concert.

The next morning we went to the Bellagio to watch the water show and look at the gardens. Anyone who knows me knows I love gardening and flowers. So this was a lot of fun. Here are a few pics from the gardens.






And one from the water show.



Dennis loves this picture because it looks like I am standing in front of a fake backdrop.



After the water show we headed north to New Castle for Natasha's (Dennis' daughter) wedding reception. We drove through the back way through the canyon and it was nice. It is not a highly traveled road so there was little traffic and it was a nice drive. We arrived in New Castle with plenty of time before the reception. We were very happy to see that Dennis' brother, Chad and his wife Sara came down. It was quite a drive and I know Tasha loved having them there.







Dennis' sister Lindsey also came to support Tasha.



This is us partying it up in New Castle. If you don't know where New Castle is...don't feel bad. I didn't either until I married Dennis.



We wish the best for Tasha and Chance. And are now awaiting the upcoming arrival of mine and Dennis' first grandson.





6 comments:

Jeanna GT said...

looks like you guys had so much fun! i seriously can't believe how much she looks like dennis! but much prettier.... hee hee... fun times!!!

Stacey said...

It does look like a fake backdrop! Heehee!

e said...

Ooooh, la la. My lover! (Dave Matthews, not your husband/my brother).

Also, may I just say how much I LOVE the picture where it looks like you are by a fake backdrop!?!

And, of course, nice to see the pictures from Tasha's wedding :)

McIntire Madness said...

Oh Dave, I love him. Looks like fun times.

Natalie said...

Looks like lots of fun!

And I can't believe you're going to be a grandma...that makes me feel so old. Lol! Congrats to them! :)

Katheryn Snyder said...

We missed not seeing you when you came to Orlando! I know how it is though, so busy! I'm glad you are enjoying yourselves! I miss ya!