Friday, December 3, 2010

Some Firsts



We brought Lucinda home on Monday November 1, 2010. And we were welcomed home to this beautiful flower arrangement from the girls at work. Gosh, how I miss them! But wouldn't trade my new job for the world.

After bringing Lucinda home and getting settled she got her first bath! She was not a fan. Frankly I cannot blame her. Because of the umbilical cord you have to sponge bathe and I think she was just cold. Poor girl. But she is liking her baths now. However, still HATES being lotioned and massaged. Go figure!



Lucinda had some higher than normal biliruben levels. Unfortunately her levels continued to rise rather than fall so she got to spend a few days in the tanning bed. Although it was sad for Mom (I only had one huge breakdown, thanks Hayley for the nap) Lucinda didn't seem to mind it at all. She was warm and got to sleep, sleep, sleep. They aren't in this pic, but she kept moving so shortly after this pic she got herself some stylish felt goggles to protect her eyes.



We tried Lucinda in her swing to see if she liked it. She likes it sometimes and hates it other times. But this first time she REALLY liked watching the butterflies fly around.



Last, I went to check on Dennis one night to see if he was ready for bed. Obviously they both were. Goodness, I love these two!

2 comments:

Stephanie Pulham said...

Sleeping daddy with baby is just so cute. I love it!

julie said...

Cute pictures. Lucinda is beautiful!