Monday, May 19, 2008

My 29th Birthday!

I woke up Saturday Morning to this...

Birthday

Hayley and Lisa had stayed up late and decorated the living room and kitchen with tons of balloons and crate paper in my favorite colors. It was so sweet of them and I was very surprised.

The also made me a banner with "Happy Birthday" in German. Well, really that is not how you say it, but it is how Lisa and I like to say it.
Igga Ligga

Last, Dennis and my Dad made a wonderful breakfast for me. Waffles...yum!

Dad and Dennis cookin' breakfast

Marlene arrived for my birthday and it was the greatest present ever. There will be plenty of pictures of her to come. Thanks everyone for making my birthday the best ever.

2 comments:

Rae said...

Oh how fun. I love the decorations. It sounds like a GREAT birthday!

Looking at the pictures, I had a flashback of watching Anne of Green Gables at a sleepover in you living room....wonder when we did that. Lol!

e said...

That is so cute! Hope this is the best year yet!