Friday, September 12, 2008

Dennis and Roger Went Fishing

Dennis and his friend Roger have a new hobby. They like to Fly Fish! They go every day after work, except for Monday and Wednesday when Dennis has school. They also usually go on Saturday morning. They had been asking me for awhile to come along and take pictures. So after a few attempts I finally made it up the canyon. I actually had fun watching them. They like to crack jokes while they fish. It was also absolutely beautiful. You know that crisp canyon air when summer is ending and fall is beginning? It was one of those evenings. Here are some pictures of our evening fishing experience.

I love these mountains!





I told him he had to smile! This is what I got out of him.



This is what he looked like the rest of the time.



And here is Roger...



And this is what he caught...



This was a few nights later but...Dennis got his fish too!



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the new layout for your blog!

e said...

That looks like so much fun! I wonder if Dennis would let me come sometime and teach me the ropes.

I also love your new layout, very cute!

Karen said...

I can't believe that Dennis has become "that guy" (the one who goes to work, fishing, the games, golfing, spends time w/ the family).

He might not smile all the time, but oh my! He's a whole new person.


Our family LOVES Amanda!

Unknown said...

Woah! What a sweet fish!