Thursday, September 25, 2008

Loving Fall

I am particularly obsessed with Fall this year. It has always been my favorite season. I love the crisp air, Halloween, sweaters, jeans, and most of all...the leaves! They are amazing. When I moved to Florida the leaves didn't change. When I moved home all I could think was I couldn't wait for fall to see the leaves. They have definitely not disappointed me. The best spot we have found so far is above Sundance. They are breathtaking. Below are a few pictures of me with the leaves. These pictures do not do it justice. A lot of the amazing leaves are in spots where you cannot stop and can't really get a picture. But check them out. Sorry I am in all of the pictures. But lets just say Dennis isn't a picture man.







This picture is blurry, but Dennis took it and I love it!



Here are two Dennis took that are amazing, and these aren't even the bright colored leaves.


6 comments:

Emily said...

I am so with you. Fall is my all time favorite. I love the change of seasons, but this is by far the prettiest and most fun. It's the beginning of the "fun" season!!

e said...

You look GREAT!

Natalie said...

Those are awesome! It's so flat out here and none of the trees here do anything interesting. I miss Fall in Utah! :)

Tiana said...

I miss the colors changing! SOOOO much!

Lid said...

Thanks for inviting me to see your blog. It was fun to see your mom and sister yesterday. Your blog is cute, I'm glad to see you are doing so good. :) I'm right there with ya about fall. It is my favorite season by far. I'm Loving it and this year everything seems brighter!! Your pics are cute!!

Shari said...

I like the fall too. The only thing that I hate is knowing that winter is next. I hate Winter!