Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Labor Day Weekend

Well I had an uneventful Labor Day weekend. Saturday was BYU's first game and they won! Go Cougs! I actually don't care about sports, but the hubby is in a much better mood when they win. Sunday we had a sleepover with my niece and nephew. They are so cute. I was my nephew's favorite because I spent the evening showing him bugs. He is obsessed with bugs! Monday was rainy and cold. We moved Lisa and Bryan into their apartment Monday morning (in the rain...so fun!). It is so good to have Lisa and Bryan back! We missed them. Monday night we had a BBQ at the house with the Hortin family. It was great to see everyone! Sorry no pics, there wasn't really anything to photograph. But I hope a great time was had by all!

1 comments:

Katheryn Snyder said...

There were lots of happy people in the ward with that BYU win! The Gators won their first game as well, so Bishop Cookson was happy! Made for a nice Sunday to see everyone happy! Good thing they didn't play each other!