Sunday, February 22, 2009

Bowling with Tasha


We went to Cedar City a few weeks ago for our monthly visit with Tasha. It is always so great to see her. Yet, we find ourselves running into the same problem. What do you do in Cedar City? In the summertime there are festivals every weekend and various other fun things. But in the winter there is nothing. So we decided to go bowling. I have always loved bowling but have not been in years and cannot begin to tell you how horrible I am. We had a greasy hamburger and then bought two games. We had a lot of fun. Dennis was so upset the first game because he was not "warmed up". I have proof as to who won the first game.



Honestly, it does not matter what we do. Getting to spend time with Tasha is the best part.



4 comments:

Natalie said...

Oh my gosh...I'd be so bad at bowling if I went, it's been years! That's so cool that your husband gets to spend time with his daughter. I bet she loves it!

CaraDee said...

Dang you are looking great!!

Chad said...

You guys all look really good.

Ps. I can't believe that Dennis sucks so bad at bowling!!!! ;)

Lisa said...

Woman. Time for a new post!