Friday, August 29, 2008

Lucinda Williams?

Photobucket

Have you heard of her? Have you heard her music? She is absolutely amazing! My husband introduced me to her. Here are a few reasons why I adore Lucinda Williams.

-She is the most amazing songwriter
-She sounds just as good live (or maybe better) as she does on CD
-She can blend Rock, Folk, Country, and Americana like no other
-She has the most terrific and wonderful voice
-She can rock the guitar
-Her songs tell a story
-There is not another artist who sounds like her, she is one of a kind
-She has won 3 grammys and has been nominated 10 times

If you have not heard her music...check her out! She was not one of my favorites at first but as I listened to her music more often and listened to the lyrics closely she has become one of my favorites. You can check out a few of her songs on my playlist.

1 comments:

Natalie said...

I'll have to check her out. :)