Wednesday, December 3, 2008

I did it!!!


I have been trying for a few weeks to reach my 50 pound weight loss. So I weighed myself this morning and I was pretty sure that I would get my 50 pound weight loss. I was excited. But I try not to get my hopes up because you never know until you get on the scale. So I went to Weight Watchers tonight and walked up to the scale and told Tracey (my counselor)..."Let's do this." I was not in the best of moods. When I stepped on the scale I almost died! Not only did I get to my 50 pound weight loss...I exceeded my goal! As I was standing on the scale my sister Lisa walked in...she came to weigh in herself. It was a big celebration with lots of hugs. It has been a long journey but well worth it. I would like to lose an additional 10-15 pounds. But I have come so far and am proud of my accomplishment. Weight loss to date is 51.8 pounds.

13 comments:

Lisa said...

So proud of you!!!!!!!! And I love the new pic. Can't wait to start hitting up the gym together. You're going to love kickboxing. Maybe you'll be able to protect yourself against the semi-evil Isabelle.

e said...

You go girl! I'm so happy and proud and excited! What an accomplishment! Flaunt it and that hot bod, you deserve it!

Chad said...

Congratulations on that. It's a difficult thing to do at any time of the year, but especially over Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas!!!!

Tiana said...

So awesome! Congratulations.

Emily said...

Amanda, you rock! I am so proud of you. YOu inspire me!!

Jeanna GT said...

HELLO! Totally awesome! I'm in fact so super jealous!!! CONGRATS TO YOU!!! too bad it's not swimsuit season so you can go show it off, eh??? kidding. so are you still doing the vegan thing? how has weight watchers been with all that? just curious! WAHOO!!!

Annie said...

YEAH!! I am so proud of you. That is so awesome. You seriously are my inspiration.

Stacey said...

GOOD JOB LOVE! I'm so happy for you, I really am! You rock.

Shari said...

Nice job Amanda!!! I need a little of that to rub off on me :)

CaraDee said...

You are AWESOME!

Natalie said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!

Cio Hunt said...

Congrats!!! I know how hard that is. I'm so proud of you.

Katheryn Snyder said...

good job!! you are awesome!!! I bet you look amazing! You need to get a new outfit and show off!