Thursday, January 8, 2009

Don't Speak



You may wonder why I am blogging at 8:40 am on a Thursday. Especially since I should be at work and don't have internet access at work. Well, the reason is a wonderful little thing called Laryngitis. Yup, I cannot speak. I went to work this morning at 7 since I am the only one there for the first hour. Luckily I only had 13 calls. Whew! Once the other receptionist got there they decided to send me home. I am headed to the doctor in a few minutes. Typically Laryngitis is a viral infection, but because I have been sick it may be due to a bacterial infection. I guess we will find out. But for future reference it sucks to have Laryngitis when your job is to answer phones.

3 comments:

e said...

Maybe you can use your lack of voice to be sultry -- you can give Dennis "the look"

ha ha ;)

Stephanie Pulham said...

I hope you get better quickly, being sick is never fun unless you are in grade school and get to miss school.

Anonymous said...

Get better and stay that way! :-)