Wednesday, July 15, 2009

May 24, 2009 "6 Years Together"


I could not post on my actual anniversary since we were in Florida and I did not have internet access or access to any of my photos. But on May 24th we celebrated our 6th anniversary. Dennis is the most amazing person. I don't know what I would do without him. I am so lucky to have found that little diamond in the rough. We have come a long way, but each year we get better and stronger.

SIX REASONS I LOVE DENNIS

1- He is an amazing Father and now Grandfather
2- He has an amazing amount of patience
3- He is passionate about the things he loves
4- He is a very hard worker
5- He gives the best hugs
6- He loves me like no one ever has before


I look forward to many more years with you!

5 comments:

Dennis Cluff said...

I love you babe. You are the best! You put up with all my little idiosyncracies, and there are a lot.

Chad said...

6 years, that's amazing. It has to be some kind of record!

Amanda C said...

It is a record! Well, for Dennis at least. I have never been married before. But I have never been in a relationship for more than 6 years. So...yes! It's a record. :)

Emily said...

oOOOOOOOOOOOh Sweet!!!!

Karen said...

Every time I see you, Amanda, or talk to you... I think: Dennis really lucked out.

Congratulations and keep on keeping on, you two.