Sunday, July 12, 2009

A New Grandbaby!

Yesterday we hiked to Timpanogos Cave. I will post pics about that hike soon. On our way down the mountain we got word from Dennis' ex-wife, Amber, that Tasha was in labor. Wow! We were anxious with anticipation. A few short hours later at 2:23 pm on July 11, 2009 Rylen Laith was born. Then it hit us...we are grandparents. Dennis is a bit older than me, but still young to be a grandpa. But it is what it is and we are embracing it. We decided to wait to head down there until Sunday. So Sunday we got up early and drove to Cedar. And the wait was well worth it...he is a gorgeous baby. And Tasha looks fantastic for just having had a baby!

Here is the handsome guy



Tasha is a natural mother. She is already smitten by this little boy.



Dennis is a very proud Grandpa. Everyone has decided that his nose has carried on to the next generation.



I had to get a picture with the baby and Tasha. I adore this girl.



And here are three generations of the Cluff family.





We are so happy to have Rylen as a new member of the family. And I can tell you there will definitely be more pictures to come.

6 comments:

Jeanna GT said...

Hey! Congrats to you! This post has brought tears to my eyes... it's beautiful and crazy all and the same time, isn't it! i'm so happy for your family! thanks for sharing!!!

Stacey said...

Congratulations! I can't believe you are a grandma!

Chad said...

What a great addition to the family!

The best part about this is you guys will get to be great-grandparents before you're too old to enjoy it.

Colleen Bigler said...

Amanda, You don't know me, but Dennis does. I am so happy about the news of Tasha's baby, but I absolutely can't believe it. It seems like she was just a little girl playing at Nancy's house with Linz and Emilee. Congratulations!
Dennis, You look great! Obviously being married to Amanda was a VERY smart move. You two are a wonderful looking couple and I'm so thrilled that you are active, attending the Temple and looking so happy.

Colleen Bigler said...

BTW, today is Brandon's birthday! Oh, the good old days! (:

Amanda C said...

Thank you Colleen for your sweet words. I am pretty lucky to have Dennis too. I don't know you, but have heard wonderful things about you. And Brandon is a great guy. Thank you for the well wishes. Hopefully you can follow the blog and see all that Dennis and I are up to.