Monday, June 23, 2008

Sunday June 22, 2008



Sunday we went to Aunt Mary Sue's and Uncle Howard's for dessert. It was so much fun! Marlene wasn't there, because she was with her mom. And Dad and Dennis were at priesthood meeting. What a bummer! The whole family was there. Mary Sue and Howard have a beautiful yard, including a Koi Pond. Tanner had so much fun "fishing" in the Koi Pond. He didn't know there was no hook on the line, and we don't need to tell him. It showed us how much he wants to go fishing. Hopefully Grandpa will be able to take him soon. Macey had fun picking all of the flowers. And Cameron was just happy to taste everyone's desserts and sodas. He also followed Tanner around like an annoying little cousin. How cute! Hopefully we will be able to do it again soon. We missed Lisa and Bryan, but I know they were there in spirit.

5 comments:

Lisa said...

So fun!!! I wish I could've been there, so I am so glad you took pictures! :) Thanks, Man. You're the best. xoxoxo

Annalee said...

Sounds like the perfect Sunday afternoon!!

I'm sorry I haven't been around lately. Things have been...hectic to say the least. I promise I'll email you ASAP.

@manda said...

HOW FUN! WHAT A PERFECT DAY. DOESN'T GET BETTER THAN THAT.

Miss Hayley said...

I would like to point out that I was the one who took the pictures... :o) And the one of Tanner, Howard, and Macy is really Howard, Tanner, and Cameron following Tanner around. It was really so much fun... and the kiddies were so cute!!

Amanda C said...

Yes, Hayley took the pictures and I blogged them. If we must get technical. :)