Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Orem Summerfest


This last Saturday we went to the Orem Summerfest Parade. We rode our bikes, which worked out perfectly because then we didn't have to worry about parking. Here is a little slide show of the parade. We were in a great spot! We got lots of candy and various other parade items. It was actually a lot of fun and I am not really a parade person. After the parade, Dennis took Marlene on his motorcycle to the Orem City Park to watch the fireworks. They said they were wonderful!

3 comments:

Katheryn Snyder said...

that's awesome! I'm totally into parades and just go to disney for the parades, but that's me! Glad you had fun!!!

Natalie said...

Oh man that brought back memories! I miss Orem Summerfest. The festival here is in July and it's called the Tumbleweed Festival...sounds exciting, huh? LOL! And I loved seeing the mountains in the background of your pictures. I miss them, it's so flat here.

Lisa said...

So fun! I miss Summerfest, too! But mostly, I miss you!!!!