Monday, June 16, 2008

Father's Day

I didn't get a chance to post yesterday so I am posting today. We had a wonderful day yesterday. I am terrible and unfortunately I did not take any pictures. But it was wondeful just the same. Marlene made her dad waffles for breakfast. It was her first time and she did a great job! Then Dennis had to go to a church meeting. I was a little upset they did this on Father's Day, but Dennis is a faithful church member and said that it was okay, not to be upset. We had a wonderful day at church. The primary sang a few songs for the Dads. Marlene got up there and sang her heart out. This was her last week in Primary, so what a way to send her off to Young Womens. After church we opened presents with Dennis and my Dad. Dennis got a bathrobe and a driver he has wanted forever! Now he can golf like the pros. We got my dad golf club covers which he badly needed. Then we had dinner with the family as well as Tyler, Christi, and Cameron. It was wonderful. We ended the day with a trip to Grandma and Grandpas. We had banana splits and had a great time talking. What a wonderful day! I am going to end this post with 10 reasons why I love Dennis and why he is the greatest dad.

10. He loves myself and his daughters with all his heart.

9. He is not afraid to tell us he loves us.

8. He is a great example to us and a worthy priesthood holder.

7. He helps out around the house whenever he is needed. Not to mention he can fix anything!

6. He is a wonderful cook!

5. He loves to tell stories about when he was a kid and tries to warn Marlene when something was not so smart.

4. He gives the best hugs.

3. He is always the peacemaker.

2. He always makes things better when everything is going wrong.

1. He is the most patient and loving person I know. He is patient with his daughter which is so important. And he is even patient with me, which I know is a challenge.

I love you Dennis! Happy Father's Day!
Photobucket

3 comments:

Dennis Cluff said...

Thanks!!! I do not know if all those are true but I will take your word for it. Love Ya.

Amanda C said...

They are absolutely 100% true and accurate. Love you babe!

Katheryn Snyder said...

That's an awesome picture! Glad your father's day was so special!