Friday, November 7, 2008

The New Job


A few posts ago I mentioned that I was leaving my job. I have a new job at Mountainland Supply Co. in Orem, UT. Mountainland is the largest plumbing wholesaler in the state of Utah. It is a great job and I am loving it so far. I am a receptionist and the stress level is nothing like my old job. They appreciate me and I love working with my new co-workers. Everyone is so welcoming and helpful. My hours are fantastic. I get to come home and have lunch with my husband most days...what is better than that ?!? So this is my new chapter in life.

7 comments:

Annalee said...

I'm so glad you are loving your new job!! :) How awesome that you get to eat lunch with your hubby!! Plus...no more long commute, that's great!

Emily said...

Yea, I'm so happy for you. Sounds like you're enjoying it. good luck!!

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you like your new job! I wish I could have lunch with Robert. (Most days, anyway!)

Karen said...

yay! You deserve a job that isn't as stressful as the last. I always felt so sad for you with that commute.

I hope things are GREAT and that Mountainland realized how lucky they are to have you there.

e said...

Yay!!! I'm so happy for you with the new job! You're going to knock their socks off!

Katheryn Snyder said...

congrats on the new job! It's always nice to work somewhere you like! Good luck with it!

CaraDee said...

It's always great to have a job with no stress. Congrats!