Sunday, November 2, 2008

Happy Birthday Dennis!



Today is Dennis' birthday. He is 38 today and just as handsome as the day I met him, actually more handsome. The family is coming over for dinner and Lisa made an awesome cake. I will post pictures at a later date. We are excited to see everyone but someone is missing. My Mom and Dad. They are in Washington D.C. and we really wish they could be here. So in honor of Dennis I am going to list 10 things he loves and 10 things I love about him.

He loves (In no particular order) ...

Fishing
Nascar
BYU
Skiing
Camping
Working with the scouts
The Lord
His kids
Fixing things
and Me...I hope :)

Things I love about him (again in no particular order) ...

That he loves Nascar and is not afraid to admit it
That he knows the answer to every question and if he doesn't he will make something up
Since going back to church he has taken it on full force
He is a very hard worker
He is honest and is not afraid to tell you what he thinks
He is an amazing cook
He loves to cuddle
He is happy with the simple things is life
He puts up with the cats, pretends to hate them, but actually loves them
He is the most amazing husband any there is no one else like him

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABY!!!

5 comments:

Karen said...

wow, 38 years ago my mom got a phone call-- saying we could go pick him up in SLC or wait over the weekend. No way was she waiting!

We picked my dad up early from work and rushed to SLC. I was a nervous 6 year old.

He was adorable. Always looked like a little red headed elf when he was a baby/toddler.

How glad I am that he's my brother. It's been an interesting 38 years.

I can say with confidence that the best thing he's ever done was to marry Amanda

Cio Hunt said...

Happy birthday Dennis! :)

Amazing how we grow up a little with age huh? Lol.

Annalee said...

Happy Birthday Dennis!!!!! :)

Lid said...

Sounds like you got a good man!! I am happy for you. You seem to be really happy and thats awesome!! Birthdays are fun. Cute pumpkins, too!! :)

Chad said...

Happy birthday Dennis, or rather, happy half-birthday to me.