Tuesday, July 29, 2008

July 24, 2008

We had a nice and quiet July 24th. The guys went golfing in the morning. They try to golf every chance they get.

Here is my dad, I am sure Dennis made him stop and get this photo. It drives Dennis crazy that I bring the camera for everything. And even if I don't go, I make him take the camera. Gotta love blogging!

Photobucket

Here is Dennis taking a shot. He said to check out his form.

Photobucket

Tyler (my brother) and Jon (Tyler's Friend) went also.

Photobucket

Later in the evening Dennis got a call from our good friend Jeremy. He was in town from San Francisco. We haven't seen him for a few years as we have been living in Florida. I really wanted to go, but had to work early the next morning. So Dennis went alone. He did not take a lot of pictures, but here is one of Jeremy. I was sad I didn't make it as the whole crew was there. I miss them!

Photobucket

Julie's mom's house is located just above the capitol. Usually when there are get togethers her mom is kind enough to be our hostess. Here is the view from her deck. It is one of the most amazing views I have ever seen of Salt Lake City.

Photobucket

2 comments:

e said...

That is a beautiful view -- so nice he takes my breath away (wink, wink! He's cute!).

e said...

P.S. Dennis, nice form!!!