Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Tagged

A. Attached or single: Happily attached
B. Best friend: Brittani, Nadine, Emilee
C. Cake or Pie: Pie
D. Day of the week: Saturday
E. Essential items: My jewelry. I cannot go anywhere without my wedding ring and my grandmothers ring. Also, water. I try to carry water with me at all times.
F. Favorite color: Green
G. Gummy bears or worms: gummy bears
H. Hometown: Orem, UT
I. Indulgence: Cheesecake
J. January or July: July
K. Kids: Two step daughters...Natasha and Marlene. I hope to have one of my own in the near future. :)
L. Life isn’t complete without: Family and friends
M. Marriage date: May 24, 2003
N. Number of brothers & sisters: 3 brothers, 3 sister in laws, 2 sisters, 1 brother in law.
O. Oranges or apples: Oranges
P. Phobias or fears: Spiders, I am totally and completely freaked out by spiders.
Q. Quote: "You can't run away from trouble. There ain't no place that far."
R. Reasons to smile: My husband and my cats
S. Superman or Wonderwoman: Wonderwoman.."Even her accessories have super powers!"
T. Tag 5 People: Emilee, Hola, Melesa, Natalie, Jeanna
U. Unknown fact about me: I depise peas, they seriously make me gag. I like to claim that I am allergic.
V. Vegetable: Green Beans and Squash
W. Worst habbit: Biting my nails
X. X-ray or ultrasound: ultrasound
Y. Your favorite food: There are so many, I just love food!
Z. Zodiac sign: Taurus

3 comments:

Natalie said...

Interesting stuff. :) I used to hate peas too...but now I like them. Weird? Yes I am! LOL!

Am I the Natalie you tagged?

Amanda C said...

Well I know two Natalies, but I tag you both!

Anonymous said...

No fair stealing my tricks! I've been claiming I'm allergic to coconut most of my life!