Tuesday, July 1, 2008

UVUphoria

We went last night to celebrate UVSC becoming UVU. My dad got free tickets to the concert so we went! We had a great time...well most of us did. Marlene told us she was bored and she hated country. So she left early. But overall we had a great time! We did run into an old friend, Rita. Dennis and I worked with her at the Hilton. It was great to see her. Below are pics of all of us.

Photobucket

Me and My Dad

Photobucket

Marlene and Dennis

Photobucket

Dan, Karen, and Constance... Welcome back from Korea...We missed you!

2 comments:

e said...

How cute is Constance in that picture! Wow, it looks like she's grown up to be a little girl! P.S. I love the new background on the blog -- way cute!

Karen said...

yikes! I made it on to your blog-- well, I consider Constance to be my best accessory ;)

It was great to see you and we look forward to seeing you again.

I love your family page.

~Karen