Monday, October 27, 2008

Cameron's 2nd Birthday!

Cameron is my nephew. He is the son of Tyler and Christi. He is absolutely adorable. His birthday is actually October 11th, but we celebrated it on Saturday the 25th. Christi's family all flew in from Texas to be here. It was so fun to see all of them. They had the party at Little Gym. Cameron goes to Little Gym regularly. That is where he learned his amazing sommersault. So Christi decided that is where they would have his birthday party. The kids loved it! They got to jump, play, do tricks, etc. Here is a picture of the kids on this blow up track. They got to jump on it and even have races from one end to the other.



They blew bubbles and the kids got to pop them. This picture does not show the bubbles very well.



Last the adults got to help do the parachute. I am sure you all remember this from your elementary school days.



We tried to get a picture with the Birthday boy but he was having too much fun. This was the best we could do.



And what is a party without a picture of Dennis and I.

4 comments:

@manda said...

Wow! Amanda you look so good! What a fun day.

Kim Park said...

ok.. It took me a good hour to figure out how to leave a comment.. Now I know.. I think.
I love your blog! I want one now!

I freaking miss your gutz!

e said...

Love the picture of you and Dennis. I am still shocked and amazed. I can't believe he came around! ;-)

Annalee said...

That looks like fun!! Happy Birthday to your nephew!!