Monday, October 27, 2008

Movin' On

As some of you may know. I have decided to leave my job in Downtown Salt Lake City at the Radisson. I have made so many good friends here. But there comes a point in your life where you need to decide what is most important. That is my family and my sanity. I have been commuting 3 hours a day 5 days a week and it sucks! I don't know how people do it for years and years. My last day is today. On Friday I went with Kim and Deep to have a going away lunch of sorts. We went to Red Rock and had a great time. Here is a picture of us. I will miss these guys, but I told them they are not rid of me. I will be keeping in touch.

4 comments:

Jeanna GT said...

i can't believe you quit!!! so where are you off to next??? hopefully somewhere close so we can finally get our lunch in!!!!! good luck!!!

Emily said...

So....where to?

Karen said...

yay for the new job (with no long commute)

and

yay! ! for updating your blog

e said...

So good to have you back -- to blogging that is! I missed reading your posts! And I am SO happy for you about the new job!!! :-)