Friday, October 10, 2008

Sundance

First I wanted to let everyone know that if you have not noticed Dennis has earned his right to have admin privileges to our blog. I know I look forward to seeing what he has to say. In other news a few weeks ago we went to Sundance to ride the ski lift. Let me just say that this is the most amazing thing! The leaves were fantastic. But my favorite part was that I had my husband's undivided attention for over an hour! They say that it is 45 minutes, but with all of the stops it makes I would definitely say it is more than an hour. We even saw a few family and friends along the way. I highly recommend this for anyone who needs an extra hour alone with their husband / wife. And again...the leaves were amazing. Here are a few pictures from our adventures.





This was taken through Dennis' legs. That is Dennis' knee on the left.



And this is us on the lift. Dennis has perfected his self photography skills. I thought he did a darn good job.



'Till next fall!

6 comments:

e said...

I keep seeing these pictures that DENNIS is taking and I now am a believer in miracles. He's coming around.

Lisa said...

So cool!

Anonymous said...

That sounds like it would be a lot of fun.

Natalie said...

Josh and I did that once, about a million years ago. I loved it!

Stacey said...

So cute! I love this pictures and I miss you guys.

Shari said...

That looks like fun. I'll have to try that out since it's in my neck of the woods right now.