Monday, October 27, 2008

The Electric Car



On Friday evening my mom and I were in bed watching TV. My adorable sister, Lisa, came running upstairs. She wanted to take us for a ride in the electric car. A guy from our ward was over and he said we could take it for a spin. So Bryan, Lisa, Tootz, and myself piled in and went for a ride. Eric warned us that it tops out at about 25 mph. So we drove it around the block. We purposely went down a hill to see how fast we could go. Downhill we reached a whopping 27 miles per hour. Up the hill we only got to 17 miles per hour. I have to say that it was actually a fun time! Below are two pictures. One of all of us in front of the car. Please pretend like I am wearing something much more stylish than a Grateful Dead shirt and green pants. I was already in my PJs. oops! The second picture is a picture of my sister Lisa. She is showing you how small the car actually is. It was small!



3 comments:

e said...

LOVE the pajamas! You are too cute.

Annalee said...

Hey...nothing wrong with a grateful dead t-shirt, right?! Reminds me of high school!!

Rad car!

Lisa said...

Thanks for posting, Man!