Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Tagged Dennis


3 names you go by: Dennis, D, wahdee

3 Things you are wearing right now: Sunglasses(always), flashlight, multitool.

3 Restaurants I love: Mi Ranchito, Tucanos, Rancheritos

3 Favorite things to do: Spending time with Amanda, fishing, Driving

3 Things I want badly: just enough money, new motorcycle, Amanda to realize I do love her I just am not all mushy.

3 things I did yesterday: Worked, school, watched the Red Sox beat the crap out of the Angels

3 Goals: Good job, be a better father, have a strong marriage

3 Fears: Anything happening to my family, this presidential election, and spiders

3 things I plan on doing today: Working, Fishun, Buy a supporter

3 Things I plan on doing tomorrow: working, school, sleep

3 Favorite Holidays: Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas

3 Favorite Beverages: Water, low carb Monster, Amber O’Douls

3 Friends to Tag: I don’t have any!!


3 comments:

Natalie said...

Yay for Tucanos and the Red Sox!

e said...

My favorite part was your fears: "The presidential election".

I'm with you on that one.

Chad said...

I'm with you bro, I'm terrified about what could happen with this upcoming election.